This property is available now.
GORGEOUS CHARACTER VILLA IN PRIME LOCATION
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Positioned ideally in the heart of Mile End; built in 1913 this solid brick sandstone villa boasts the genuine qualities and classic character typical of the era. With a short walk to the city, this property offers an ever desirable lifestyle.
Located in the ideal position from the city centre and beach, with cafes, transport, shops and restaurants at your doorstep. Enjoy your days catching up with friends and family at your choice of social amenities or enjoy a short drive to the ever popular Henley Beach to soak up the sun.
What we love about this property:
- 1913 built character stone fronted villa
- Split system airconditioning
- Traditional wide entrance hall and passageway
- Stunning central arch way and high ornate ceilings
- Stunning polished floors throughout
- Spacious living room with open fire, ornate ceilings and cornices
- 3 large bedrooms with fireplace and ornate ceilings
- Extra large laundry
- Impressive bathroom boasting a large spa bath and character tiling, toilet and glass screen shower
- A newly renovated kitchen with a large walk in pantry
- Plenty of additional storage
- A generous back yard for the children to play safely
- Large drive through carport with roller door
WATER SUPPLY AND USAGE CHARGES APPLY
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.