Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
RELUCTANT SALE - VENDORS HAVE PURCHASED ELSEWHERE
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
To complete their new purchaser, the Vendors have said SELL! And after a major upgrade and refurbishment, this home delivers top-of-the-shelf living at far less than replacement value. Where style and quality meet, this is a home on three levels and of of excellence that will deliver on every aspect - especially those with school age/teenage children (or older) for whom 'having their own space' becomes important.
• A 2004 "Ian Wood' Tudor-style home over two levels and an upper guest room/artist's studio.
• Modern kitchen all Smeg appliances (Oven, gas stove/hotplate, dishwasher, gas hotplate, and pantry and multiple
living & dining areas.
• Adjoining large Butler's Pantry) with second oven, d/w & sink - plus laundry & guest toilet.
• Master bedroom has both built-in & walk in robes and ensuite bathroom; complete with double basin & full bath.
• Four large bedrooms on the second level - again with built in or walk in robes. This floor is also serviced by
a kitchenette with bench space, microwave and bar fridge.
• For those working from home, greet your clients into your office(adjacent to the front door).
• Undercover parking for 4 vehicles - two in the garage (auto-roller doors) and two under the secure carport.
Ample additional off-street parking for the trailer and/or guests.
• On the edge of the Sturt Gorge & Wattle Creek with a host of walking trails.
• "Hidden extras" are the built-in vacuum system, irrigated water system, 5.5kw Solar (and battery ready),
3-phase power and a 5.5kw ducted reverse cycle a/c; plus NBN with 2 routers.
Often sought after, but rarely delivered; this quality home on 1215sqm is where comfort meets nature, serenity and tranquillity from almost every window. Is offered at well under replacement value - with the Vendors keen to have a contract prior to Chrismtas.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces, 1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.