Solid Family Home on Large Allotment!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This solid family home is located just minutes from the sandy beaches of Henley Beach and is sitting on a large allotment of 858sqm approx. with a 21.3m frontage. Simply move in and enjoy or possibly re-develop the land (subject to all council consent).
The home comprises of 3 good size bedrooms, spacious separate lounge and dining area and an updated kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of bench and cupboard space.
As you step outside you will find a spacious undercover entertaining area perfect for the summer family gatherings. The large rear yard also includes a good size lawn area and a huge rumpus room that can be utilised as a teenagers retreat or a separate entertaining area.
There is so much opportunity with this home and is not to be missed!
- Large allotment of 858.1 sqm with 21.33m frontage (approx).
- Spacious bedrooms. Beds 2 and 3 include built in robes
- Good size living and dining area
- Updated kitchen with plenty of space
- Huge rear rumpus room
- Plenty of parking space.
This property is not to be missed and is located minutes from Henley Beach, transport, schools and shops.
Be quick to purchase this great opportunity. It won't last long!
Make sure you put this home on your inspection list!
- No liability for any error or omission in this advertisement is accepted by the agent or the vendor. It is not intended that prospective purchasers would rely exclusively on this advertisement or any other information provided by 3rd parties to confirm the details of the property or land listed. Confirmation of property or land details should be sourced via direct enquiry to the agent or through review of the completed Form 1 Vendor Statement which contains the Certificate of Title and local government details. Land size is from the CT and all sub division advertising is all subject to council consent. All measurements are approximates.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.