Quality 4-bedroom home in Paringa View Estate
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This handsome family home in the sought-after Paringa View Estate location should get toes tapping this side of the holidays.
Impressive in and out, the property provides a fantastic balance of spaciousness and low maintenance.
Take your pick for where to dine; opt for a fresh air setting under the generous purpose-built pergola. Or stay indoors, where there are two designated dining areas.
Throughout the contemporary home, high-gloss surfaces, chandeliers, and plush carpeting set the tone for a comfortable, yet stylish interior. The main bedroom is a real retreat, featuring a bay window, walk-in robe and en suite.
The remaining three bedrooms conveniently surround the central bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a walk in robe.
The formal living room at the front of the home is yet another place to entertain, and spend quality time.
Located on a corner block, the Estate setting is inviting, with its tree-lined streets and convenient proximity to major thoroughfares and services. Within 2km, you can reach the local Kindergarten, Primary School and transport. Major Colonnades shopping centre is just a five-minute drive (approx.). Head South and reach world-class wineries within fifteen minutes.
- Elegant street presence, with hedging & established trees
- Attractive landscaping including lawn
- Lock-up garage
- Solar system (8 Panels) with new inverter
- Storage options all throughout including large separate storeroom with shelving
- Quality flooring
- Kitchen features large pantry , breakfast bar & stainless-steel appliances
- Ducted and zoned heating & cooling
- Generous pergola with outdoor cafe blind
- Garden Shed
- Lovely reserve directly opposite home
This elegant home ticks all the right boxes.
Land 554 sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.