Stunning Panoramic Views Of Adelaide
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
On a large allotment (1364 sqm) and offering 4 bedrooms and a study you will be hard pressed to find a more solid home with such stunning views of the city, sea and metropolitan Adelaide.
Watch the lights from the balcony, pool, kitchen, lounge or bedroom the choice is yours.
Features of this home include:
- Open plan kitchen with casual dining.
- Cellar, storage, separate laundry and workshop.
- Large rumpus / billiards room that could be used as a home theatre etc..
- Double carport large enough for a caravan/ boat. Room for at least seven cars with more vehicle space at the side of the property.
- Gorgeous fruit trees and well maintained garden.
-In ground swimming pool in great condition and landscaped surrounds.
- Balcony with decking and pergola near swimming pool
- Ensuite and walk-in robe off the main bedroom.
- Covered shade garden
- Separate living with formal dining.
- High quality roller shutters great for temperature control.
- Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning.
Positioned close to newly upgraded Pasadena Shopping Centre, schools, transport and a short commute to city and sea this is prime real estate.
If you are looking for a home that is great for families and entertaining contact agent (Matt Giblin) for a private tour or see you at the open inspections.
Built / 1970
Land/ 1364 sqm
Council / $1474(City of Mitcham)
Internal / 245 sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.