- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Spacious, Private and Simply UniqueA Must See!
This is a must see home and is affordable for the first home buyer, small family's or investors that want to purchase in the stunning suburb of Wayville. Much more than your normal townhouse!
As soon as you walk through the front door you will feel a sense of space with the lofted ceiling and large living areas. The ground floor comprises the master bedroom with a large built in robe and direct access to a spacious 2 way bathroom. The main living area leads into the separate dining and kitchen. The open kitchen comes complete with plenty of cupboard space, gas cook top, stainless steel oven and split system heating and cooling. Be impressed by the floor to ceiling windows that give you great natural light and an enjoyable view to your peaceful rear yard.
As you walk outside you will find a private entertaining area with a huge in ground spa and private decking that overlooks a creek. This rear space is truly tranquil and is a great area to sit back and relax. You would never know you are so close to the city and only 200m to the prestigious King William Road with great shops and restaurants.
Upstairs you will find the 2nd good size bedroom with a large built in robe and a unique open loft style living area. The loft overlooks the main lounge and can be utilised as another living space, kids play area or even be converted into a funky 3rd bedroom.
This home really is in a prime location, walking distance to King William Road and minutes to the CBD.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to purchase in a highly sought after suburb. An inspection is a must to appreciate the many features this property has to offer. Be Quick!
- Good size bedrooms both with large built in robes
- Master bedroom is on the ground floor so no walking upstairs
- Spacious living and dining areas
- Private rear entertaining area with large spa in a relaxing setting
- Unique Loft for an extra living space
- Spacious laundry with 2nd toilet and storage under the stairs
- Attached garage with auto roller door with private front garden
- The perfect location!
Please contact Peter Johnson 0409 531 791 for more information.
Strata: $600 per 1/4 (Whittles)
Council rates: $1152 per annum
Water/sewer: $184.15 per 1/4
- No liability for any error or omission in this advertisement is accepted by the agent or the vendor. It is not intended that prospective purchasers would rely exclusively on this advertisement or any other information provided by 3rd parties to confirm the details of the property or land listed. Confirmation of property or land details should be sourced via direct enquiry to the agent or through review of the completed Form 1 Vendor Statement which contains the Certificate of Title and local government details.
*Please note: The spa fence compliant certificate will be complete prior to settlement. The spa has not been full of water for approximately 3 years and was in working condition at that time. Since the spa has not been in use for some time, the Vendor or agent cannot guarantee that it is still in working order and the purchaser must undertake their own inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.